The Rise to Leadership Program is a 6-week live group leadership development program designed to prepare women in their mid-career to take up senior leadership roles.
LET’S INCREASE THE REPRESENTATION OF WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP STARTING WITH YOU!
Moving up on the leadership ladder requires a lot of courage and confidence. Rise To Leadership Program provides the necessary guidance and support to help you navigate self-doubts, show up confidently and advocate for yourself and others. The Rise to Leadership program is your opportunity to cultivate the mindset and skillset you need to climb the leadership ladder.
C-Suite Executives share their journeys to top leadership roles and lessons learned. In addition, they support your ongoing development as a way to pay it forward to future leaders.
We invite global companies passionate about increasing the number of women in their leadership pipeline to sponsor their high potential women in their mid-career to join the Rise To Leadership Program.
Starting October 7, 2021, we will be learning and sharing knowledge with an elite group of women. We will meet every week for 1.5 hours.
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
“This program was certainly insightful and full of practical lessons that every woman in leadership, or aspiring to be, should apply in their roles. I am so grateful for this opportunity & I look forward to paying it forward.”
USCS Europe HR Manager, UPS
“It was really nice to see that you are not alone, we are not alone, in facing these questions or situations. It helped me to grow in confidence and the way to address things. And now, I have discovered that I need to have a plan.”
Country Manager, American Tower Corporation
“The opportunity has been an eye-opener. Amidst every other thing, one thing that I will never forget is the fact that I have the right to ask for what I want in my career. There is no point playing small. If I want it, and I know that I deserve it, then I should ask.”
YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
The knowledge of who you are and what is most important to you.
The confidence to show up as your authentic self.
A personal leadership growth plan which helps you to grow your leadership and impact continuously.
Valuable connections & access to a supportive network and community to help you practice your new skills in a safe space.
A 3-year Vision & Plan to help you clarify your career direction and the future you want to create for yourself.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
6 weeks of practical learning and insights sharing led by senior executives and leadership experts.
6 Live monthly mentor sessions with executive leaders and role models.
Self-paced video tutorials and worksheets to guide you in completing all the exercises.
Private Slack channel for interactions with other participants, insight sharing, Q & A and feedback.
Certificate of Completion.
12 months complimentary membership to Connect2Grow Executive Circle plus a free VIP ticket to the Rise and Lead Summit 2021.
Give Back Program
When you invest in your leadership or in your team’s leadership development, you’re also making an impact in the lives of vulnerable women and youths. 30% of the proceeds go to BIEL Foundation (www.beautyineverylife.org) to sponsor women and youths in the BIEL Entrepreneurship Bootcamp.
INSTRUCTORS AND ROLE MODELS:
Founder/CEO of Rise and Lead Women and Rise and Lead Summit
Rhonda A. Ocha
Director- Market Delivery Mastercard Europe
VP, Public Affairs UPS Europe
Senior Director Professional Services Benelux at Salesforce
Client Executive Partner Banking & Insurance at Atos Co-President, PWN Global
Vice President of Human Resources Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Insight
WHAT OUR PAST PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING:
Methods Engineer, Audi Brussels
USCS Europe HR Manager, UPS
Technical Consultant, Salesforce Netherlands
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens after I sign up?
Who should enroll?
- Mid-to-senior women executives who want to understand their leadership style and drive change in their organizations.
- Female founders and entrepreneurs who want to balance their business growth with their personal growth and become better team leaders.
- New managers who wish to enhance their leadership and impact and be prepared to take up leadership positions.
- Aspiring leaders and leaders who want to use their position and influence to drive real inclusion and equity.
- Individuals who wish to join a global and diverse community of bold women leaders.
How does the mentoring session work?
What we expect from you?
- Attend the live group sessions (1.5 – 2 hours per week). If you are unable to attend, recordings will be made available to you. However, to get the maximum out of this program, we strongly recommend that you attend the live group sessions.
- Join the group mentorship with established leaders and role models, once a month. (1 hour, once a month for 3 months).
- Complete the self-paced worksheets and individual assignments in-between the sessions (2 – 4 hours per week). It is this personal work that will help you improve your leadership and make strides in your professional development.