Module 4: Building Strategic Alliances – with Stakeholders (2-Day Masterclass)
June 6–7, 2019 at 4pm–6pm
Having a vision of growth is one thing but committing to transforming that vision into reality is another. In most cases, the gap between getting to the top and staying at the bottom is the individual’s commitment to step out of their comfort zone, take risks and become more intentional and strategic in choosing actions that bring them closer to their aspirational vision.
A strong professional network extends your circle of opportunity and influence far beyond your direct contacts. Discover how to build and grow your strategic network, stakeholder mapping and social capital inside and outside your organisation.
In this series, you will learn how to network and influence your stakeholders in the business.
This 2-day masterclass will cover:
- Getting to the Front-line — Learning to take the risk.
- Getting to the Top-Slot — what you need to know.
- Learn how to authentically connect with people and develop networks that will aid you in your stepladder to the top.
- Navigate the political environment and build successful networks.
- Transform your connection into allies.
- Learn to ask for what you deserve – inspire and influence.
- Create your circle of mentors, sponsors, and accountability. partners to keep you focused on your commitments and goals.
- Harness the rewards of networking through authentic relationships.
- Learn how to strengthen your relationships through the use of social media and technology.