Module 3: Mindset Reboot: Your Leadership Confidence (2-Day Masterclass)
May 8-9, 2019 at 4pm–6pm
Confidence and visibility are critical elements for being a compelling leader. To achieve greater success and make more significant contributions to organisational and personal goals, it is essential that you become more confident and assertive. This is your chance to take charge and exude self-confidence in your leadership abilities so that others can take notice. This course will eliminate any lingering self-doubt and illuminate the path to becoming a firmer and more independent leader.
This masterclass explores ways to increase your visibility, approach new people, and, most importantly, deal with difficult situations with boldness and composure.
You’ll learn to negotiate high-risk/high-reward assignments by “learning to ask” your supervisors and team leaders for help.
This 2-day masterclass will cover:
- How to overcome self-limiting beliefs and biases, whether conscious or unconscious
- Practice being assertive in a different situation
- Learn methods on how to persuade others towards your point of view and maintain control
- Understand the key barriers preventing women from growing into leadership positions – and learn to present yourself distinctivelyLearn how to gain visibility and establish a “business presence” in the organisation
- How to stop feeling like an “impostor”, build credibility and gain the trust of other people
- How to negotiate fairly and straightforwardly with a win-win approach
- Understand the difference between a mentor and a sponsor and learn how to attract both
- Develop problem-solving skills and overcome obstacles