FOUNDERs TABLE INCUBATOR
Designed for women entrepreneurs and is focused on enabling participants to become clear on their business offering, gain access to funders and develop skills to build sustainable businesses.
Participants learn through experiential workshops, case study discussions, proven processes and frameworks for raising capital and sharing experiences with their startup peers.
Our Founders Table Incubator aims to provide you with strategic leadership and management skills, financial management skills, the ability to build a high-performance team and an understanding of different ways to raise funds to grow your business.
- Expertise in growing and scaling up a business
- Knowledge of how to raise funds and network with investors at every stage of your business growth
- A supportive and participatory learning environment for sharing best practices and experiences
- Networks with other women entrepreneurs globally to support access to market
- Access to Founders Table hub extensive resources
- Access to Founders Table Network of investors, trainers, and policy-makers, build a relationship and collaborations.
- Most importantly, you will ask and receive answers from a team of experts who have the knowledge, experience and proven track records in growing multiple successful companies.
Who is the Founders Table for?
have the desire to grow your business
have been in business for up to 2 years
Progressed beyond the idea phase
About the Program
This is a 5-module program held over 5 weeks. There will be visits to startup hubs and tech companies to increase access to international networks and investors.
Participants will be provided with access to mentor opportunities through a professional panel of experts, who will give advice on their complex business problems.
The Program is built on four pillars:
Business Skill Building
Access to Funding
The program includes the
Module : #1
Entrepreneurial Leadership Mindset & Business Model Validation
Module : #2
Marketing and Sales Positioning
Module : #3
Team Recruitment and Managing People for Results
Module : #4
Budgeting, cash plan and Fundraising Strategies
Module : #5
Financial Management, Governance Structure and Ethics
Module : #6
Building Strategic Partnerships with Corporates, Funders and the media
OUTCOMES AND TAKEAWAYS
- Increased awareness of entrepreneurial concepts and practices
- Understand how to reach out to funders and pitch your startup ideas
- Technologies to scale your concept
Be connected to a global network of founders and funders by joining the Founder Table community.
The inaugural Founder Table Cohort kicks off in March 2023
The advisory team is comprised of founders, startup mentors, business educators, and impact funders.
Trainers include investors, corporate lawyers, and successful founders who have raised capital.
To know when this program launches, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline: Founders Table Program.