The Hague’s first RISE AND LEAD SUMMIT for women in business takes place on SEPTEMBER 27th, 2018
On September 27th, Rise and Lead Netherlands will host their 1st annual summit at the NH-Hotel, located at the World Trade Centre in The Hague, Netherlands. The event will bring together professionals, entrepreneurs, industry leaders, government officials and thought-leaders to champion the best practices in empowering women for leadership and impact. The theme for the event is ‘Rising through partnerships and visibility’.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
The Rise & Lead Summit is for the entrepreneurial woman, or professional who wants to advance in her leadership journey and career, grow personally and professionally, and become the change she wants to see.The summit will focus on visibility, negotiation and networking strategies required for leadership and impact.
BENEFITS OF THE RISE & LEAD WOMEN SUMMIT 2018
At the end of the one-day event, participants will walk away with:
- Strategies, tactics and tools for professional leadership advancement and business growth
- Connect and receive mentorships from business leaders and executives
- An opportunity to connect and cultivate meaningful relationships with quality business contacts, enabling you to grow future collaboration and partnerships
- The confidence to lead, and ready to advance into leadership roles within your organisations.
At our expert panel sessions, you will learn new skills, contribute to the leadership and visibility conversations and receive answers to your burning questions.
During the Power session, which is divided into two sessions, professionals will learn how to grow their personal brands and navigate through the barriers to executive positions while entrepreneurs will learn how to use the right marketing and sales strategies to grow their business.
Meet our 2018 speakers
Forum For Women In Leadership, India
Member of The Dutch Parliament
Social Selling and Linkedin Influencer
Manager of Tech and Innovation, IBM
Business & Marketing Mentor
Community Builder and Systems Strategist
TEdx and Executive Speaker Coach
Open The Door Leadership
Author and Storyteller
Investor and Financial Advisor
Social Media and Digital Communication Strategist
Executive Coach, Entrepreneur and Engineer
Founder of Ataro Foods
Amsterdam Academy & Founder of Spark Women
Compliance Product Integrity Manager
Rise And Lead Women Summit
A full-day summit ticket includes:
Full summit access
All day refreshments
Healthy lunch and snacks
The summit provides the added opportunity to network and
NH Hotel, WTC, The Hague
Opening Speech by Ebere Akadiri and Hannah Huber – Collaborative Leadership
The Power of Presence: Rise and Lead by Poonam Barua
Networking Coffee Break
How Can More Women Rise Up to Become Effective Leaders in the Workplace and Marketplace?
Panellists: Poonam Barua, Julia Jelinska, and Hannah Huber
Moderator: Ebere Akadiri
20 minute Q&A for the audience.
Networking Lunch & Word from the Main Sponsor
Empowering Women in Business by Martin Wörsdörfer
Breakout session for entrepreneurs
Room 1. Blue Room
- Strategic Partnerships that can Help Scale Your Business – Stephanie Ward (1.30 – 1.50 PM)
- Different Ways to Fund Your Business Growth – Elianne Oei (1.55 – 2.15 PM)
Room 2. Yellow Room
- Power of Storytelling to Communicate Your Personal Brand – Natalie Drake (1.30 – 1.50 PM)
- Inspiring Stories by Two Entrepreneurs
Leadership Roundtable Discussion for Professionals: Led by Poonam Barua
Room 3. Green Room
- Theme: The Context of Leadership for Corporate women
- Negotiation Strategies: Negotiate your way to the top – Understanding the value you bring to the table and learn to ask for what you’re worth – Poonam Barua
- Communicate with Confidence and Impact: Find Your Feminine Strength to speak Up – Barbara Rogosky
- What it Means To be a Digital Female Leader – Snezana Zivcevska-Stalpers
Panel Discussion: Q & A
Personal Branding and Visibility Strategies to Stand Out in the Marketplace
Panelists: Stephanie Ward, Manuela Damant, and Renée Veldman-Tentori.
Moderator: Emmy McCarthy
Turn Your Linkedin Profile Into A Client Attraction Magnet by Melonie Dodaro
Next Steps: Charting the Course for Women in Leadership
Panelists: Ebere Akadiri, Poonam Barua, and Hannah Huber
Moderator: Sheila Gemin
Closing Remark and Thank You Note by Ebere Akadiri
Ends at 6.00 pm